Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Twilight

One thing I can post about is Twilight. I am totally addicted. I blame my daughter. We had never heard of Twilight until it came out at the theater last November. My daughter became curious and asked for the books for Christmas and she got all 4. She started to read them and shared the story with me. Of course, then I had to read them. I passed her and finished before she did. Now, I am totally hooked. I have several sites I visit daily to find updates. BTW-I am Team Jacob all the way!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Although...I cannot drool over Mr.Lautner, because that would be illegal and what-not.

Rob Pattinson, on the other hand, is totally legal and I can drool over him all day long! And I do! I admit it, no shame in my game.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I mean, look at him! Look.At.Him. Nuff said.

Let's get something clear. I am Team Jacob, but I loves me some Rob Pattinson...not Edward...ROB! Get it, got it, good.

No comments:

Post a Comment