Monday, July 13, 2009

I am alive

Since I am here posting again, it is obvious that I survived Busch Gardens...and the family reunion.
I cannot say that I braved the SheiKra, though. Luckily, my son decided just as we were getting in line for the SheiKra that he was ready to leave. It was too hot to stand in the lines, according to him. I have to agree. It was easily in the high nineties. And there were so many people there, that you were constantly bumping or touching people. Now, I don't know about you, but touching strangers is bad enough but having their sweaty bodies touching me was not my cup of tea. *shudders* We did ride my favorite coasters, though.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Kumba is my favorite. It literally roars as it runs along the track. Awesomeness!

And then, there is the Montu which is such a smooth riding coaster that I don't feel the need to wet myself as we go up the incline.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I will post more about the reunion later, after I load some of my pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment