Friday, July 31, 2009

My new nephew

My older sister, in all her wisdom went out and got herself pregnant. Apparently she forgot what caused pregnancy. Needless to say, it was unplanned. She will be 37 years old this year and she has 2 other kids at home. (my niece is 16 and my nephew is 12.) Her children are practically grown so she is basically starting all over again. Anyway...my nephew is due to join us any day now. If he isn't here by August 4th, she we be induced. I cannot wait to see his little face, even if he does look like his dad. (ha ha. love you rico.) I get to be the official photographer during the delivery. I will get to take his first pictures. I plan to post some here. I even chose his name...Romeo. His father wanted to name him Romello, to which I would forever call him Caramello. Thankfully he came to his senses and agreed to my suggestion. Maybe I will call him Caramello anyway, just for fun.

Romeo! Hurry up and get here already! I want to hold you. Then return you when you begin to cry or need a diaper change.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My nephew Romeo

No comments:

Post a Comment