Friday, July 10, 2009

Sheikra

This weekend I will be going to Tampa for a family reunion and hopefully will be able to go to Busch Gardens. Maybe I will get the nerve to get on the SheiKra again, but don't hold your breath on that one. The SkeiKra takes you up 200 feet (and it takes forever!!), then turns you around and drops you straight down at a 90 degree angle!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

See, I am afraid of heights, but I love roller coasters. Ironic, right? I am terrified of the uphill climb of roller coasters...love the rest of the ride. That clicking noise when you are going up scares the bejeezus out of me. I promise you I will have a nervous breakdown, heart attack or aneurysm of some sort one day clickety-clacking up that incline.
If you never hear from me again, well, it was nice knowing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment